We are actively seeking a solutions-oriented Human Resources and Office Manager to join us! Our team needs someone with broad HR experience and know-how to further develop and implement HR activities and processes for the company. This role is a great opportunity for anyone interested in joining a fast-paced culture and growth within an organization.
• Implement and evaluate people-related programs, policies, and practices
• Providing support to employees by developing and encouraging internal communication
• Ensuring top performance of employees by providing them adequate coaching and guidance
• Organising stimulating activities that promote our company's values and culture
• Conducting internal surveys regarding employee satisfaction
• Carrying out the recruitment and selection processes and providing orientation/training to new employees
• Analyzing industry trends and best practices to ensure attraction and retention of top talent
• Participating in the planning and execution of company events
• Managing administrative work and office budgets
• Reviewing and approving office supply acquisitions
Skills & Requirements
• A previous experience of working on the same or similar positions
• BA or MA degree in a relevant area
• A solid understanding of HR employment-related laws/regulations
• Strong problem solving, analytical, and critical thinking skills with strong attention to detail
• Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
• Positive attitude and enthusiasm
• Excellent oral and written communication skills in English
• Excellent computer and IT skills
• A plus is an experience working for a software development company of a similar scale
What to expect:
• Competitive salary above regional industry standards
• To be treated as an equal partner. Your opinion on every aspect of product and process is important
• You will be evaluated solely based on the results
• Best tools and equipment to get the job done
• A work process aimed at minimizing interruptions. We'll support you to try the best new technologies and grow professionally
• Work hard and have a lot of fun
• Relocation assistance, if needed
How to apply:
If you believe that you are the ideal candidate for this job, please send your resume to email@example.com. Positions will remain open until they are filled.
Although we prefer applications in English, you can write it in your own local language!
QSD is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and gender expression, disability, or veteran status.