You will be working on a long-term project using the latest technologies and practices.
• Create delightful and user-focused apps and libraries.
• Pioneer, develop, and pilot new application features aimed to both retain and monetize our use base
• A/B Tests: Monitoring performance across multiple iterations of a "bet" to determine the top performer
• You will collaborate with other developers with new ideas and challenge each other
• Competitive Research: Proactively keeping up to date with industry trends
• Knowledge of some JS backend technologies, such as Node.JS
• (optional) Knowledge of async programming, Event-drive programming, Closures, and ECMA6
• Knowledge of some JS frontend technologies, such as React.JS
• Passion for quality and programming
• Excellent problem solving, critical thinking, and communication skills
• Oral and written communication skills in English
• Top-level compensation of over 5000 KM
• To be treated as an equal partner. Your opinion on every aspect of product and process is important
• You will be evaluated solely based on the results
• Best tools and equipment to get the job done
If you believe that you are ideal for this job, please send your resume to email@example.com. Positions will remain open until they are filled.
Although we prefer applications in English, you can write them in your own local language!
"QSD is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, and gender expression, disability or veteran status."