Marketing and Email support assistant position is located in our office in Mostar. As a part of the core product team, you will be undertaking daily tasks to ensure the functionality and coordination of the marketing department, conducting marketing research, run social media campaigns, facilitate email support.
The role is divided into two parts: the first half is dealing with the marketing tasks and the other half is covering email support.
• Run social media campaigns
• Update statistical spreadsheets
• Run a database of local and regional marketing events
• Prepare and deliver promotional presentations
• Compose and post online content on the company’s social media accounts
• Produce valuable and engaging content for our website and blog that attracts our target groups and generate leads
• Assist in the organizing of promotional events and traditional or digital campaigns and attend them to facilitate their success
• Reply to email support tickets (only email, no live chat or call tickets)
Skills & Requirements
• BSc/MSc degree in Marketing or related field
• Proven experience as a marketing assistant
• Strong understanding of marketing principles, tools, and strategies
• Solid knowledge of website analytics tools
• Exquisite communication and people skills
• A sense of aesthetics and a love for great copy and communication
• Excellent oral and written communication skills in English
What to expect:
• Top-level compensation
• To be treated as an equal partner. Your opinion on every aspect of product and process is important
• You will be evaluated solely based on the results
• Best tools and equipment to get the job done
How to apply:
If you believe that you are an ideal candidate for this job, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Positions will remain open until they are filled.
Although we prefer applications in English, you can write it in your own local language!
"QSD is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and gender expression, disability or veteran status."