At QSD, we believe in offering talented individuals a place where they can build remarkable careers and expect more opportunities to do great things on their path to success. This is a place where you can expect to get proper recognition for your efforts and always have something to strive for, whether you've been around for years or just starting out.
We are currently on the lookout for a Marketing Specialist to join our team in Mostar (the position is not remote). We need someone with broad marketing experience and know-how to develop and implement further marketing activities and processes for the company. As a part of the core product team, you will be undertaking daily tasks to ensure the functionality and coordination of this department.
• Run social media campaigns
• Update statistical spreadsheets
• Run a database of local and regional marketing events
• Prepare and deliver promotional presentations
• Create effective branding materials
• Cultivate internal marketing and boost company culture
• Provide monthly reporting on ad tools and the website traffic
• Provide monthly activities plan
• Conduct research and analyze trends to help define our marketing strategy
• Compose and post online content on the company’s social media accounts
• Produce valuable and engaging content for our website and blog that attracts our target groups and generate leads
• Assist in the organizing of promotional events and traditional or digital campaigns and attend them to facilitate their success
Skills & Requirements
• BSc/MSc degree in Marketing or related field
• Proven experience in marketing
• Strong understanding of marketing principles, tools, and strategies
• Solid knowledge of running Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Google Ads paid campaigns and website analytics
• Familiar with designing tools such as Adobe Photoshop or Illustrator
• Exquisite communication and people skills
• A sense of aesthetics and a love for great copy and communication
• Excellent oral and written communication skills in English
What to expect:
• Top-level compensation
• To be treated as an equal partner. Your opinion on every aspect of product and process is important
• You will be evaluated solely based on the results
• Best tools and equipment to get the job done
• Hybrid working model
How to apply:
If you believe that you are an ideal candidate for this job, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Positions will remain open until they are filled.
Although we prefer applications in English, you can write it in your own local language!
"QSD is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and gender expression, disability or veteran status."