The QSD team keeps growing! You want in?
The Q stands for quality, and we prefer to keep it above everything else. If you think you’ve got what it takes to help us tackle all the challenges that lie ahead of us and want to become an important part of our company's product development process, scroll down to learn more about this open opportunity.
We are looking to expand our team of highly skilled professionals with another:
Quality Assurance Engineer (manual and/or automation)
- Create comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases (manual)
- Estimating, prioritizing, planning, and coordinating quality testing activities (manual)
- Identify key KPIs for product quality (manual)
- Design, develop and execute automated testing scripts and code modules
- Identify, analyze, document, track bugs, and defects within the software (manual)
- Monitor debugging process results (manual)
- Timely and accurately perform troubleshooting and repairing of existing test scenarios and scripts (manual)
- Collaborate with the Product Development team and communicate with end-users as well (manual)
- Review user interfaces for consistency and functionality (manual)
- Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies to increase the quality of testing on the project
Skills & Requirements
- Experience with manual testing of web and mobile applications
- At least 2 years of experience in an Automation Quality Assurance position (automation)
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools, and processes
- Solid knowledge of at least one technology stack
- Hands-on experience with automated testing tools
- Familiarity with all phases of the software development lifecycle, including planning, design, implementation, testing, maintenance, documenting, and support
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of SQL Database querying and data management
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of API, service level automation, and database testing
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject (optional) Competitive salary above regional industry standards
What to expect:
- Cooperation with highly qualified colleagues and developers
- To be treated as an equal partner. Your opinion on every aspect of the product and process is important
- You will be evaluated solely based on the results
- Top-notch work equipment and tools
- Relaxed and friendly atmosphere that encourages ideas and proactivity
- Competitive compensation
- Extra days off
- Access to best equipment and devices
How to apply:
If you believe that you are ideal for this job, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Positions will remain open until they are filled.
Although we prefer an application in English, you can write it in your own local language!
"QSD is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, and gender expression, disability, or veteran status."