React Native Developer position is located in our office in Mostar. As a part of the core product team, you will be working on the web client(s) and libraries, both frontend, and backend. You will be working in a team of passionate professionals who consequently apply best practices of software engineering to build a well-specified and modularized architecture.
You will be working on projects creating cool apps for major US tech companies.
• Create delightful and user-focused apps and libraries.
• Pioneer, develop, and pilot new application features aimed to both retain and monetize our use base
• A/B Tests: Monitoring performance across multiple iterations of a "bet" to determine the top performer
• You will collaborate with other developers with new ideas and challenge each other
• Competitive Research: Proactively keeping up to date with industry trends
• (optional) Knowledge of async programming, Event-drive programming, Closures, and ECMA6
• Graduated IT student or final-year IT student can apply as well
• Passion for quality and programming
• Excellent problem solving, critical thinking, and communication skills
• Oral and written communication skills in English
• Top-level compensation
• To be treated as an equal partner. Your opinion on every aspect of product and process is important
• You will be evaluated solely based on the results
• Best tools and equipment to get the job done
If you believe that you are an ideal candidate for this job, please send your resume to email@example.com. Positions will remain open until they are filled.
Although we prefer applications in English, you can write it in your own local language!
"QSD is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and gender expression, disability or veteran status."