The iOS/Swift Developer position is located in our new office in Mostar. As a part of the core product team you will be in charge of design and development of the iOS (iPhone and iPad) mobile client(s). You will be working in a team of passionate professionals who consequently apply best practices of software engineering to build a well specified and modularized architecture.
• You are responsible for the iOS application development, architecture and API integration
• You conceive, design, and engineer mobile strategies to make the iOS app a success
• The implementation, optimization, and maintenance of the app also belong to your duties
• You will collaborate with other developers with new ideas and challenge each other
• You work closely with QA to identify/troubleshoot application code-related issues
• 3+ years of productive experience in iOS development
• Ability to monitor and supervise other developers
• Understanding of iOS SDK, ability to code in Swift and/or Objective-C, previous programming experience
• Good understanding of the full mobile development life cycle from specification, over implementation, testing, continuous integration and deployment to the App Store
• Passion for quality and knowing what it means to ship high quality code
• Excellent problem solving, critical thinking, and communication skills
• Oral and written communication skills in English
• Competitive salary above regional industry standards
• To be treated as an equal partner. Your opinion on every aspect of product and process is important
• You will be evaluated solely based on the results
• Best tools and equipment to get the job done
• A work process aimed at minimizing interruptions. We 'll support you to try the best new technologies and grow professionally
• Work hard and have a lot of fun
• Relocation assistance, if needed
If you believe that you are the ideal candidate for this job, please send your resume to email@example.com. Positions will remain open until they are filled.
Although we prefer applications in English, you can write it in your own local language!
"QSD is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and gender expression, disability or veteran status."