At QSD, we believe in offering talented individuals a place where they can build remarkable careers and expect more opportunities to do great things on their path to success. This is a place where you can expect to get proper recognition for your efforts and always have something to strive for, whether you've been around for years or just starting out.
We are currently on the lookout for an experienced Technical Support Agent, to be a part of our longstanding projects and help us tackle new challenges along the road. The position is fully on-site, in our office in Mostar.
As a Technical Support Agent at QSD, you will be a resident problem-solver, providing front-line support, identifying issues, investigating root causes, and recommending solutions. Your main focus will be delivering the best possible customer experience, making sure all technical issues are promptly resolved. You will have the opportunity to partner with our highly skilled technical advisors, who provide solutions to our customer’s most complex issues.
- Collaborate with peers, team leads, engineers, and third-party vendors to assist with customer issues, maintaining complete ownership of issues from the moment they are received to the point of resolution
- Follow up with customers to ensure accurate resolution for their technical issues
- Document problems, diagnostics, interactions, next steps, and solutions
- Provide an extraordinary customer service experience
- Proficiency in written and spoken English
- Exceptional written and verbal communications skills, with proven experience interacting with a range of personalities and styles, to establish effective relationships at all levels of the organization
- Technical skillset to carry out daily tasks and role responsibilities
- Basic familiarity with Google's Android and Apple's iOS operating systems
- Familiarity with common office suites – namely, Microsoft Office and Google's G Suite
- Experience using Zendesk, Intercom (or other helpdesk platforms)
- Availability to start with the job training immediately or as soon as possible
- Willingness to learn and acquire new knowledge and skills
- Flexibility, readiness to take on new challenges, also being able to adjust to new and ever-changing working environment
- Proactivity and problem solver mindset
- Open-minded and a positive attitude
- Experience in the same or similar roles would be a plus
What to expect:
- Top-level compensation
- Regular working hours, following schedules according to the European time zone
- No overtime required
- To be treated as an equal partner. Your opinion on every aspect of product and process is important
- You will be evaluated solely based on the results
- Best tools and equipment to get the job done
How to apply:
If you believe that you are the ideal candidate for this job, please send your resume to email@example.com. Positions will remain open until they are filled.
Although we prefer applications in English, you can write it in your own local language!
"QSD is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and gender expression, disability or veteran status."